Hung Yen, Vietnam, November 30th, 2015, Today HANVET was officially awarded with the new GMP-WHO certificate for the Beta-lactam production line, which has turned HANVET become one of the first companies in Vietnam holding this respectable license.
With this new success, we are looking forward to develop more distinctive new generation of βlactam antibiotic suspensions for injection such as Han-cefquinome (cefquinome as sulfate 2.5%).
Located at 40,000m2 area, HANVET factory was certified with GMP-WHO standards for the good manufacturing, laboratory and storage practices since 2008. Until now, we have operated successfully up to 11 GMP-WHO production lines, including:
1. Six (06) production lines of βlactam and Non- βlactam veterinary medicine, including:
- Injection powder.
- Injectable solution and oral liquid.
- Oral powder, tablets and granules.
2. Preparations for topical use (GMP-WHO)
- Anti-bodies (GMP-WHO)
- Vaccines (attenuated and inactivated) (GMP-WHO)